What makes a One Kind Signature Sleeper the perfect baby sleeper?
When we set out to design the best baby pajamas, we had no idea the journey this would become. Three years of development with countless iterations, prototypes, and design changes have created the Signature Sleepers that you see today. They are not only the softest, eco-friendly baby pajamas you'll find, but they're designed to be the most functional, parent-friendly item of clothing that you'll buy your baby.
Here's why we absolutely love this sleeper:
1. Inseam zippers for easy diaper changes
Our signature in-seam zippers give parents easy access to the diaper - drastically reducing the pain and effort of those late night diaper changes with a tired, crying baby. The inseam zipper allows the parent to remove only the lower half of the baby from the clothing, ensuring your baby stays as warm as possible during the diaper change. Our favorite part - NO SNAPS!! If you've ever had to align what feels like 100 snaps on a kicking, squirming baby in the cold, dark night, you'll know how quickly this becomes the most difficult thing you'll do in a day. We've solved this problem with our easy open & close zippers!
2. Made from buttery soft Bamboo Jersey and French Terry
Our entire line is made from the most luxurious bamboo fabric that wraps your little one in a buttery soft sleeper that keeps them cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Our winter line of sleepers is made in a slightly heavier Bamboo French Terry while our summer line is made from a light Bamboo Jersey.
3. Hand and Foot Cuffs
Our sleepers all come with fold-over hand and foot cuffs, so you dont have to worry about tracking down teeny, tiny baby socks at bedtime or little mitts in the cooler months. Traditional footed-sleepers can be so restrictive in length as your baby grows, so we designed our fold-over cuffs to give you a little extra wear.
4. Full body zipper
Our double zipper Signature Sleeper gives you additional functionality for dressing and undressing your baby. Both zippers are lined with a protection lining and flap at the neck, keeping baby safe as you zip in and out.
5. They're made by moms, for moms
Our entire collection was designed by moms who 1. love to shop and 2. want their baby looking their best in clothes that are practical and save mom time wherever possible. Our entire line is manufactured locally in the USA and every piece is inspected for quality. We adore this collection and know you will too!
Why the name One Kind Clothing?
Why should I buy clothing made from Bamboo?
How do I care for my One Kind Clothing?
What is your return policy?
Should you require information or assistance, please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- For domestic orders, please allow 3-7 business days for order processing upon payment receipt and verification.
- All domestic orders are shipped via USPS or Fedex with tracking numbers provided.
- Standard shipping rates apply for all orders under $75. Orders greater than $75 (before tax and shipping) are shipped free of charge!
- If you require rush shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will do our best our best to accommodate. Additional rates my apply (even if the $75 minimum has been met)
- For international orders, please allow up to 3 weeks for order processing and shipping.
- International orders may be shipped via another carrier, with tracking numbers provided.
- International shipping rates apply
EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, send us an email at email@example.com so we can make it right!
- Return items hassle-free within 30 days. If 30 days has elapsed since date of purchase, returns or exchanges will not be accepted.
- Items must be unworn and unused, in original condition, with tags and original packaging.
- All "Clearance" and "Sale" items are Final Sale (not eligible for return or exchange). Please make sure to refer to our sizing chart prior to purchase to ensure you buy the correct size!
- Damaged or defective items must be reported within 10 days of receipt to be eligible for replacement. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and detailed photos of the defect and we will be happy to help!
- Free return labels are available for returns made within 30 days. You may also ship your returns back to us using your own carrier.
- To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com with your order number.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- One Kind Clothing offers a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
What size will best suit my child?
Check out our size guides below. All our sleepwear is designed to be worn snug-fitting in compliance with CPSC regulations. Our daytime wear runs a little bigger. If you have any questions, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org!